Wed, 26 February 2014
Kevin and Sheri break-down the Oscars, past and present.
- Who is likely to win?
- What category is the most fun/painful to watch?
- New categories to increase viewership.
- Which three Best Picture nominations should be voted off the island?
- The predictability of the method-actor winning.
- Which movies were snubbed?
- Do Amy Adams and Jonah Hill have to wait for a few more gray hairs?
- "Fun Movies" vs. "Important Films"
Direct download: MyMediaDiary_Oscars_Predictions_with_Sheri_Horwitz_Feb26_2014.mp3
Category:Interview -- posted at: 10:41pm EDT
Mon, 17 February 2014
Kevin and Doug discuss the resurgence in the popularity of beards, following the Boston Red Sox World Series and the success of Harley Davidsons and Duck Dynasty.
Doug explains the nostalgic turn that many Americans find themselves taking in a fast-paced, latest-phone world.
He also explains how a start-up company can be made at home, while not giving up your day job.